User Notes are provided for each CEPR SIPP Uniform Extract. They document the variables in the Extract and compare selected outcomes with other published data.
- Extract A: ID and Weights
- Extract B: Demographics
- Extract C: Household and Family
- Extract D: Employment and Wages
- Extract E: Child Care
- Extract F: Income (all sources)
- Extract G: Income transfers
- Extract H: Health insurance coverage
The Crosswalk shows which original SIPP variables were extracted from the Census files, whether the variables is from the Core, Topical, or Longitudinal file, and comparability of variables across panels.
Codebooks, by panel
- US Census Bureau
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- SIPP User’s Guide
- SIPP Users’ Group Listserv